The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority is pleased to announce the Late Night Sponsorship program, a unique opportunity for a limited number of firms to show support for extended public transportation service in the core of Boston.
Late Night T Sponsorship is a high profile community service opportunity which will improve Boston’s night time experience by providing patrons and workers worry-free, safe, affordable and convenient transportation.
Your Sponsorship Advertising Will Get Noticed!
- 22 million tourists visit Boston and Cambridge every year
- 14 million people view T bus advertising every month
- 90% of Bostonians live less than 5 minutes from a train station or bus stop
- 80% of adults 18-34 years of age in Boston are exposed to T advertising every week
- 1/3 of Bostonians use the T to commute to work every day
- Greater Boston has 100+ major colleges and universities
- Metro Boston is home to 20+ major hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and other health care facilities, operating 24/7 and employing shift workers
For more information, click here